Momos are a steamed dumpling made out of a white flour dough filled with a vegetables or meat stuffing. These momos are served with a chutney that is spicy and tangy. The momos taste best when served with this chutney.
- 15 – 20 dried red chillies
- 3-4 medium tomatoes
- salt, as per taste
- 3-4 garlic pods
- Soak the dry red chilies in water for about 3-4 hours. Drain the water from the dry red chilies after 4 hours.
- Cut the tomatoes in halves and parboil them. To parboil the tomatoes, in a pan, heat water and drop in the tomatoes. Cook them for about 8-10 minutes.
- Drain the water from the red chilies and the tomatoes. Remove the skin of the tomatoes and let the cool for a while.
- Now in a blender add all the ingredients, tomatoes, red chilies, garlic and salt and blitz everything into a paste. Add a little water if required.
Enjoy this super spicy delectable red chutney with lip-smacking momos.